Accessing the Website and Account Security
We retain the right, at our sole discretion, to withdraw or alter this Website, as well as any service or material we provide on the Website, without notice. We shall not be liable if all or part of the Website is inaccessible at any time or for any period due to any reason. We may limit access to any parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users, from time to time.
You are responsible for:
- Making the required preparations for you to have access to the Website.
- Assuring that everyone who uses your internet connection to use the Website and Services is aware of and agrees to these Terms of Service.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Separately from the surrounding text, use any drawings, images, video or audio sequences, or graphics.
- Create derivative works based on any of the site's materials, or reverse engineer any of the site's resources.
- In conjunction with any materials from the site, use any data mining or similar data collection and extraction technologies;
- Remove or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of this site's materials.
Uses That Are Prohibited
- In any manner that violates any applicable local, state, or federal as well as international regulations (including without limitation, any laws governing exporting software or data to and out of the US or any other country).
- In the interest of exploiting or harming anyone, or trying to harm or exploit minors in any way , by exposed to inappropriate material and requesting personal information or in any other way.
- To transmit, or to procure the transmission of any promotional or advertising materials without our written permission for any "junk mail", "chain letter", "spam", or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or try pretend to be the Company to impersonate or attempt to impersonate to impersonate or attempt to impersonate a Company employee, a user or any other individual or entity (including not limiting yourself to by using screen names or email addresses connected to any of the above).
- Engage in any other act that hinders or restricts users' use or enjoyment of the Website or, if we determine, could cause harm to the users or the company of the Website , or expose the users to the risk of.
Furthermore you agree to not:
- Use the Website and any other content in any way that may cause disruption, overload or damage the Website or hinder any other user's access to the Website and their ability to participate in real-time actions through the Website.
- Utilize any spider, robot or other device that is automated or method that allow you to connect with the Web for any reason such as copying or monitoring any information found on the Website.
- Make use of any manual procedure to observe or copy any information on the Website , or to use any other purpose that is not permitted without our written permission.
- Make use of any device, program or program that may interfere with the functioning of the Website.
- Introduce any virus, Trojan horses or worms, logic bombs or any other type of material that could be malicious or dangerous.
- Try to gain access to, disrupt the Website, cause damage or disruption to any part of the Website or the server where the Website is hosted or any server, computer or database that is connected to this Website.
- The Website could be attacked with denial of-service attack or DDoS attack.
- Do not attempt to interfere with the functioning on the website.
These standards of content are applicable to every User Contribution and the use in the use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in totality comply with the applicable local, state, federal as well as International laws and laws. Without limiting the above user contributions must not violate:
- It contains any content that is obscene, defamatory offensive, sexually explicit, aggressive, harassing, violent or inflammatory, hateful or in any other way objectionable.
- Encourage pornographic or sexually explicit content or violence, or discrimination in the context of race, gender religious belief or other beliefs, disability, nationality or sexual orientation the age.
- Infringe any trademark, patent copyright, trade secret or any other intellectual property rights, or rights of any other individual.
- It is possible to fool anyone.
- Promote any illegal activity or encourage, advocate or aid in any illegal or illegal act.
- Create annoyance, discomfort, or cause unnecessary anxiety, or be likely to irritate or embarrass, alarm or upset anyone else.
- You can impersonate anyone or falsely claim you are associated to any person or entity.
- Engage in commercial activities or sales like sweepstakes and contests as well as other promotions for sales such as barter, advertising, or contests.
- Create the impression that they originate from or are approved by us or any other entity or person If this isn't the case.
Reliance on information Posted
The information and content that is available on or through the Website is provided only for general informational purposes. We cannot guarantee the quality, accuracy or the usefulness of the information. Any trust you place in such information is on your own responsibility. We do not assume any responsibility or liability in connection with any reliance placed on these materials by anyone else who visits to our website or by any person who is aware of the content. The Website may contain material that is provided by third parties and may include materials made available by bloggers, other users and third-party licensors syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. The opinions and statements expressed on these pages, as well as the content of all articles, responses to queries and other material, aside from those provided by the Company are the sole opinions and responsibility of the individual or entity who is providing these materials. The materials in these materials do not necessarily reflect the opinions or the views of Company. We are not accountable, nor responsible to you, or any third-party, for the accuracy or content of any information supplied by any third party.
Updates to the Website
We may modify the information on this website at any time However, its content is not always current or complete. Any information available that is available on the Website could be outdated at any point in time and we are not under any obligation to modify such content.
Information about You and your visits to the Website
Online Purchases and other Terms and Conditions
Linking to the website and Social Media Features
You are able to connect to our homepage as long as you do it in a manner that is legally and fair and does not harm our reputation or make a profit of it. However, you should not create any link in such that it suggests any kind of association, approval or endorsement by us without our written permission. This Website can provide social media features to allow users to:
- Link from your own website or specific third-party websites to information on this Website.
- Send email or other messages with specific content or hyperlinks to certain web pages.
- Allow a small portion of the content from this Website for display or to appear on your own website or specific websites of third parties.
You are permitted to use these features only in the manner they are offered by us, and only with regard to the content they display along with or in conformity with any additional terms and terms we may provide in connection with the features. As a condition of this agreement the following, you should not:
- Create a link on any website that isn't controlled by you.
- Cause the Website or parts of it to appear on or appears to be presented on another website For example, frame-making, deep linking and in-line link.
You agree to cooperate in causing any framing that is not authorized or linking to cease immediately. Our right is to terminate linking permission at any time without notification. We can remove any or all social media features or links at any point without notice at our sole discretion.
Links on the Website
The website's owner is located in California within the United States. We do not make any representations to the website or any of its content are suitable or accessible beyond in the United States. The Website's access could not be legal for some individuals or in specific countries. If you access the Website outside of the United States, you do it at your own discretion and are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You acknowledge that we can't and cannot promise or warrant that files that are available for download via the internet or on the Website are safe from virus or any other destructive codes. You are responsible for creating adequate procedures and checkpoints that meet your specific requirements to protect yourself from viruses and ensure the quality of the data you input or output and for keeping a backup system that is not connected to our site to recover any data lost. In accordance with the maximum extent allowed by law, WE WILL not be liable for any loss or DAMAGE caused by a DISTRIBUTED DELETION-OF-SERVICE ATTACK or VIRUSES or OTHER technically harmful materials that could infect your computer equipment COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA or OTHER proprietary material DUE to your use of the WEBSITE or any of the services or items OBTAINED through the website or in connection with your DOWNLOADING of any content posted on it, or any other website linked to it. to the maximum extent permissible to the fullest extent permitted by LAW The Company disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, statutory, or OTHERWISE and includes but not limited to any warranties of non-infringement, MERCHANTABILITY, and the FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR purpose. The above does not affect any warranty that is not able to be excluded or LIMITED in accordance with the applicable law.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO the Company, its affiliates or their LICENSORS SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES agents, officers, or DIRECTORS be liable for DAMAGES of any kind under any legal theory or arising OUT of or in connection to your use of, or inability to use the WEBSITE, or any other websites that are linked to it, any content on the website or OTHER websites, including any DIRECT or indirect, special OR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL or punitive DAMAGES that may arise, including but not the least, personal injury or pain or suffering emotional DISTRESS or loss of revenue and PROFITS the loss of business or anticipated savings, USE DISABILITY or goodwill or DATA and whether caused through tort (INCLUDING negligence) or a breach of contract or OTHERWISE regardless of whether it was foreseen. The foregoing does not affect any LIABILITY that cannot be excluded or LIMITED under the law applicable to you.
Indemnify, defend and indemnify the Company and it's associates, partners, and licensors as well as service suppliers, as well as their officers directors, employees contractors agents, licensors and suppliers and successors in the event of any liabilities, claims and judgments, damages and awards and expenses or charges (including reasonable attorney's costs) that arise out of or in connection with your violation the terms of Service and your usage of this Website which includes and not limited to Your User Submissions, use of the Website's information, content or services not expressly permitted by these Terms of Us or the use of any information that you obtain from the Website.
Legislative and Jurisdictional Laws
Everything that is related to this Website, including these Terms of Usage and any claim or dispute related to them (in any case, even non-contractual disputes and claims) are subject to and construed conformity with the legislation that govern California. State of California without giving any effect to any choice, conflict of law clause or rule. Any legal action, suit or proceeding that arises from, or relating to These Terms of Usage or this Website will be brought solely in the Federal courts in the United States or the courts of the State of California, in every instance at Santa Clara County and the City of Santa Clara and County of Santa Clara, however, we reserve the option of bringing all actions, suits or other action against you for violations the terms of Usage in your home country or in any other country relevant to the case. You waive all objections to the exercising of authority over you by these courts and the right to have your case heard in the courts of such jurisdiction.
Waiver and Severability
Your comments and concerns
This website is run through Ranksol., 7th Floor, Legacy Tower, One Jaranwala Rd, Kohinoor City, Faisalabad, 38000 All copyright infringement notices should be addressed to the copyright agent listed in our Copyright Policy in the manner and by the means specified therein. All additional feedback, comments, technical support requests, and other correspondence about the Website should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.