Acceptance of Terms
Intellectual Property; Limited License to Users
- Unless you enter into a license agreement with Iconfair you may not download, distribute, display and/or copy any Iconfair Content.
- You may not remove any watermarks or copyright notices contained in the Iconfair Content.
- You agree that you will not use Iconfair’s Trademarks in any manner that might tarnish, disparage, or reflect adversely on such Trademarks or Iconfair.
- You agree that you will not contest or otherwise challenge (e.g., in any legal action or otherwise), or assist or encourage any other person or entity to contest or challenge, the validity of any of Iconfair Trademarks or the Trademark rights claimed by Iconfair.
- You agree that you will not use any Iconfair Trademark or any variant thereof including misspellings) as a domain name or as part of a domain name regardless of the top-level domain, or as a metatag, keyword, or any other type of programming code or data.
- You may not at any time, adopt or use, without Iconfair’s prior written consent any word or mark which is similar to or likely to be confused with Iconfair’s Trademarks.
- The look and feel of the Iconfair website, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts, is the trade dress and/or trademark or service mark of Iconfair and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of Iconfair.
- All other trademarks, product names, and company names or logos used or appearing on the Iconfair website are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by Iconfair, unless expressly so stated.
- You may not use a Iconfair trademark, logo, Image or other proprietary graphic of Iconfair to link to the Iconfair website without the prior written consent of Iconfair.
- You may not frame or hotlink to the Iconfair website or any Image without the prior written consent of Iconfair.
Information You Provide
- By uploading Your Content, you grant Iconfair a limited, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license and right to copy, transmit, distribute, publicly perform and display (through all media now known or hereafter created), and make derivative works from Your Content for the purpose of allowing you to edit and display Your Content using the Site and archiving or preserving Your Content for disputes, legal proceedings, or investigations. The above licenses will continue unless and until you remove Your Content from the Site, in which case the licenses will terminate within a commercially reasonable period of time. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the license for legal archival/preservation purposes will continue indefinitely.
- You may not upload, post, or transmit any video, image, text, audio recording, or other content that:
- Infringes any third party’s copyrights or other intellectual property rights or any right of publicity or privacy;
- Contains any pornographic, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful or immoral content.
- Exploits minors;
- Depicts unlawful or violent acts;
- Depicts animal cruelty or violence towards animals;
- Promotes fraudulent schemes or gives rise to a claim of deceptive advertising or unfair competition; or
- Violates any law, statute, or regulation.
- You may not use any Iconfair Content for any purpose without first obtaining a license to use such Iconfair Content. Any use of Iconfair Content by you shall be governed by the applicable license agreement separately entered into between you and Iconfair. Displaying and/or distributing to the public any watermarked or unlicensed Iconfair Content (whether incorporated into a derivative work or alone) constitutes copyright infringement.
Infringement Claims / DMCA Notices
- If you believe that any Image or other material made available by Iconfair infringes upon any copyright that you own or control, you may notify Iconfair in the manner set forth in our DMCA Copyright Infringement Notice Policy.
- You agree that you shall not:
- Engage in any conduct that shall constitute a violation of any law or that infringes the rights of Iconfair or any third party.
- Violate the rights of Iconfair or any third party (including rights of privacy and publicity) or abuse, defame, harass, stalk or threaten another.
Restriction and Termination of Use
- Iconfair may block, restrict, disable, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Site and/or Iconfair Content at any time in Iconfair’s discretion, without prior notice or liability to you. Any conduct by you that, in Iconfair’s sole discretion, restricts or inhibits any other person or entity from using or enjoying the Site is strictly prohibited and may result in the termination of your access to the Site without further notice.
Links to Third Party Sites
- In the event that the Site is available through any third-party platform, or if Iconfair provides links from the Site to any third-party platform or permits any third party to link from its platform to the Site, you understand and agree that Iconfair makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, and accepts no responsibility for any content or practices of such third parties or their platforms. Such platforms are not under the control of Iconfair, and Iconfair provides and/or permits these links only as a convenience to you. The inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation, endorsement, or adoption by Iconfair.
Warranties and Disclaimers
- Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by binding arbitration administered under the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association or of the International Centre for Dispute Resolution in effect on the date of the commencement of arbitration, rather than in court, and judgement on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof or having jurisdiction over the relevant party or its assets. The place of arbitration shall be the state and county of New York. The language of the arbitration shall be English. There shall be one arbitrator. Each party shall bear its own costs in the arbitration. Iconfair shall also have the right to commence and prosecute any legal or equitable action or proceeding before any court of competent jurisdiction to obtain injunctive or other relief against you in the event that, in the opinion of Iconfair, such action is necessary or desirable.