Design Barn, Inc., ("Company" or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting the privacy of our website visitors, customers, business partners and end users, through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website iconscout.com (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information..
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website (regardless of the type of the device or other means you use to access).
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile, desktop applications, and plugins you download from this Website, which provides dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- While offering our products and services to you.
- Any other sources.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Information We Gather About You and how We Collect It
We gather a variety of information about and from users who visit our Website This includes information such as:
- through which you could be identified as a person that can be used to identify you, for example, your name, address or e-mail address, phone number social security number or any other data the website gathers and defines as personal or identifiable information in accordance with applicable law, or any other identifier with which you can be reached online and off-line (personal data);
- It is about you, but does not individually provide any information about you, like your the name of your business and role
- information that you supply to your business partners like our suppliers, customers and suppliers for the administration of our business relationships; connection with your use of our services and products that you provide to us, for example, data related to the performance and the configuration of our services and products as well as our customers' and final users' consumption and interactions of these products and services,
- concerning your internet connection, the device that you use to access our website, and the details of your usage.
We gather this information:
- Straight from you when you send the information to us.
- Automatically as you browse the website. The data collected automatically can include usage information as well as IP addresses as well as information gathered through web beacons, cookies, and other tracking technologies.
- Third parties For example, Our business partner.
Information you provide to us
We collect information on or via our Website could comprise:
- Information you supply through filling out forms on our website. This includes information you provide at the time of signing up for our Website and/or subscribing our service, posting content or requesting additional services. We might also ask you for your information when you sign up to participate in an event or contest which we run, and when you report a problem on our website.
- We will keep records and copies of email correspondence (including emails addresses) when you make contact with us.
- The responses you provide to questionnaires we may ask you to fill in to conduct research.
- The details of the transactions you carry on our website, as well as the processing of orders. You might be required to supply financial information prior to placing an order on our website.
- Search queries you type into the website.
You can also submit information that is publicly displayed or published (hereinafter, "posted") on the Website's public areas or sent to any other visitors to the site or to third individuals (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions will be posted and shared with others at your at your own risk. While we restrict access to certain pages or make certain privacy settings available for these data through the profile of your account, be aware that none of the security measures are 100% or infallible. Furthermore, we are not able to be in control of the actions of any other users on the website that you decide to give Your User Submissions. So, we can't and cannot guarantee the security of your user contributions won't be read by anyone else.
Information we collect through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
When you browse and interact with our website We may employ automatic technology to collect certain details about your equipment as well as your browsing habits and patterns, such as:
- Information about the times you visit our website including information about your traffic, location data logs, as well as other information about communications and tools you access and utilize on the Website.
- Information about your computer and Internet connection, such as your Internet Protocol address (IP), operating system and the type of browser you use.
The data we gather automatically can include personal data. This helps us enhance our website and offer a better and more personalized service, for example by allowing us to:
- Estimate the size of our audience and use patterns.
- Keep track of your preferences to allow us to personalize our website depending on your specific interests.
- Make your searches faster.
- You will be recognized whenever you return to our website.
The technology we employ for the automatic data collection could comprise:
- Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small , nitty-gritty file that is stored onto the computer's hard disk. You can choose to not allow browser cookies to be accepted by selecting the appropriate setting in your browser. If you do choose this option, you could not be able to access certain sections of our Website. If you do not alter your browser settings so that it does not allow cookies Our system will send cookies whenever you connect your web browser towards our website.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our website may utilize Local saved objects (or Flash cookies) to keep track of and save information about your preferences and how you navigate to our Website, from it, and from our website. Flash cookies cannot be controlled by the same settings for browsers that are used to manage browser cookies. To learn more about how to manage your privacy settings and security in relation to Flash cookies, please refer to the section titled the choices regarding how we use and Share Your Information.
- Web beacons. Pages of our website and our e-mails could contain tiny electronic files referred to as Web beacons (also known as clear pixels, pixel tags, and single-pixel GIFs) which permit the Company to, for instance the ability to count the number of people who have visited these pages or opened emails as well as other information about the website (for instance, recording the popularity of specific website content, and confirming the integrity of the server and system).
We don't collect your personal information in bulk, however we could link this information to information we obtain from other sources or that you supply to us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To communicate with you and/or our clients regarding surveys, market research etc.
- To analyze, develop, enhance and improve the Company’s business including but not limited to Company’s products, services, customer service, operations, research and development.
- To comply with Company’s policies and applicable laws and regulations.
- To better understand our customers and end-users and way they use and interact with website, products and services.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data/adjust your user preferences in your account profile.] For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information. We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Transparency of Your Information
We can disclose aggregated information regarding our users, as well as information that doesn't provide any information about a specific person, with no limitation. We may release any personal information we have collected or that you supply in accordance with our privacy statement:
- To our company group, its subsidiaries, and affiliates of our group.
- To service providers, contractors to contractors, service providers, and other third-party companies who support our business, and who have contractual obligations to safeguard personal information and only use it to the extent that we provide it to them.
- To a buyer or successor in the case of a merger, divestiture or restructuring or dissolution transfer or sale of any or all Ranksol assets, regardless of whether it is in the context of a going concern or in bankruptcy liquidation or other similar proceedings, where personal information stored by Ranksol regarding our website users is one of the assets transferred.
- Third parties who market your products or services, provided that you have not opted out of such disclosures. We legally requires the third party to keep the information we collect about you confidential and to use only for the reasons to which we divulge the information to them. For more details, refer to the choices we make regarding how we use and disclose your information.
- For the purpose of that you have provided it to fulfill the purpose for which you provided. For example, if , for instance, you provide us with an email address in order to utilize the "email to a friend" feature on our website and we send the contents of your email along with the email you provided to recipients.
- Any other purpose that is disclosed by us after you have provided the details.
- With your permission.
We also may share the following personal data:
- To follow all court orders, laws or legal procedure, and responding to any regulatory or government demand.
If we believe that disclosure is necessary or required to safeguard our rights or property or security or security of Design Barn, our customers or other customers. This may include sharing information with other businesses as well as organizations with the purpose of protection against fraud and risk reduction.
Choices about how we use and share Your Personal Information
We are committed to providing our customers with choices about the personal information that you supply to us. We have developed ways to give you the following options for controlling your personal information:
- The Tracking Technologies and advertising. You can set your browser to reject certain or all cookies, or to notify you whenever cookies are delivered. To find out how you can control the Flash Cookie settings go to the Flash player settings page on Adobe's site. If you decide to disable or reject cookies, be aware that certain parts of this website may be unaccessible or functioning properly.
- Disclosure of your information to third-party advertising. If you do not want us sharing your personal data with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties to use for marketing purposes, you can opt out by unchecking the appropriate box found in the form that we gather your information. You can opt-out at any time by logging in to the Website and altering your preferences for users in your account profile by selecting or unchecking the appropriate boxes or by sending an email asking us to .
- Special Offers and Promotions sent by The Company. In the event that you do not want to see your personally identifiable data utilized for marketing purposes by the Company to advertise our own or third-party products or services you can choose to opt out by ticking the appropriate box found on the form that we collect your personal data, such as the registration form or order form, or at any moment by logging onto the Website and changing your preferences for users within your profile on the Website by unchecking or checking the appropriate boxes or writing us an email to confirm your need to . If we've sent you a marketing email or email, you can send us a follow-up email in which you request to be removed from future mailings. This opt-out option is not applicable to data provided to the Company due to the purchase of a product or warranty registration, service experience, or other transactions.
We have no control over the third-party collection or use of your personal information to provide interest-based advertisements. However, these parties might offer you options to refuse to have your personal information collected or used in this manner. You can opt-out of receiving targeted advertisements from those who are members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website. California residents might have additional rights to personal information and options. See the this Privacy Notice on behalf of California Residents for further details.
We have taken measures to protect your personal information from loss through accident and unauthorised access, use modification, disclosure, and access. The information you give to us will be stored in secure servers that are protected by firewalls. Payment transactions are secured using SSL technology. The security and safety of your data also rests on the security and safety of your information. When we've given you (or when you have selected) the password to gain access to specific parts of our website You are accountable to keep this password secure. We request that you do not divulge your password to anyone. We advise you to be mindful when sharing information on public areas of the Website, such as message boards. Information you post in public areas can be read by anyone using the Website. Unfortunately the transfer of data via the internet isn't entirely safe. Although we try our best to safeguard your personal information, we are unable to ensure the security of the personal data that we transmit through our Website. Any information you transmit to us will be at the risk of you. We cannot be held responsible for the infringement of encryption or privacy setting that are contained on this website.
Our policy is to publish any modifications we make to our privacy policies here. If we make any significant modifications to the way we manage the personal information of our users We will inform users via a notification on our homepage. The date that the privacy statement was the last time updated is displayed on the right-hand side of this page. You are responsible for ensuring that we have an updated, current and easily usable email address for you and to regularly visit our site and this privacy notice to verify any modifications.
General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR)
The GDPR came into effect on May 25, 2018 It is designed to safeguard the personal data that are stored by European Union (EU) citizens.
The Legal Grounds for the Processing of Personal Data in accordance with GDPR
We are able to use Personal Data under the following conditions:
If you reside in the European Economic Area (EEA) or you access this Site from outside the EEA You have certain rights regarding your personal data. We will respond to any inquiries from those who want to make use of their rights to protect data according to the laws governing data protection. You can contact us by sending an email to .
The Legal Grounds for the Processing of Personal Data in accordance with GDPR
We are able to use Personal Data under the following conditions:
- Consent: This means that you've granted your consent to the processing of Personal Data for one or more distinct objectives.
- The performance of a contract The provision of personal Data is essential for the execution of an agreement with You or for any contractual obligations that are pre-contractual.
- Obligations under the law: Processing Personal Data is required to fulfill an obligation of law that the company is bound.
- Important interests: Processing personal Information is essential to safeguard your vital interests or those of a natural person.
- Personal data processing for public interest: Data is part of the carrying within the interests of the general public or during exercising the authority of an official that is vested in the Company
- Legitimate interest The processing of Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interest being pursued by Company.
- In all cases in any case, the Company will be happy to clarify the legal basis for the processing and specifically, the case of whether the collection of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual obligation or is a requirement required for the conclusion of an agreement.
The Rights of the Privacy Rule
- Access for access to Personal Data. The right to review to, modify or erase the data we have about you. When it is possible you are able to get access to, update or request the deletion of your personal Data through the account settings section. If you're unable to do these things by yourself, you can get in touch with Us to help you. You can also obtain a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you.
- Request the correction of Personal Data that we hold on you. You are entitled to request any incorrect or incorrect information we have regarding you rectified.
- You can object to any processing that involves the processing of your Personal Data. This is a right that exists when we relie on legitimate interests to justify processing, and there is something in your specific situation that is compelling you to oppose the process of Personal Data on this ground. Additionally, you have the right to exercise your right of objection when we process personal data for direct marketing purposes. Personal Data for direct marketing purposes. You can request the deletion from your Personal Data. You have the right ask us to erase or block the processing of your Personal Data when there is no compelling reason to process it.
- We will transfer your Personal Data. We will transfer to you or to a third-party you've selected the Personal Data in the form of a structured, widely utilized machine-readable format. It is important to note that this rights only applies to information that is automated and you originally gave consent for us to process or to whom we utilized the data to conclude a contract you.
- Refuse to consent. You can remove your consent to the use of the information you provide as Personal Data. If you decide to withdraw your consentto use, you might not be capable of providing you with access to specific functions that are part of our Service.
The Exercise of Your GDPR Protection Rights. Data Protection Rights
You can make use of your rights to access to, rectification, cancellation, and objection by calling us. Be aware that we might request verification of your identity prior to responding to requests. If you send us an inquiry, we'll endeavor to respond to you as quickly as we can. You are entitled to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority about our processing and use of Personal Data. If you would like to know more, and If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA) Contact the local authority for data protection within the EEA. Contact information for the authorities responsible for data protection in the European Union are available here.